The Cambridge A Level (Sixth Form) will commence in September and January every year for students who completed their IGCSE/O Level examinations or equivalent. The Cambridge A Level is a pre-university programme targeted for students who want to pursue their studies overseas and is one of the most viable options to apply into prestigious universities worldwide.
Why Study A Level in KIS?
- Scaled down class size for optimum lecturer-student interaction where students stay engaged and communication is enhanced.
IELTS English Examination Preparatory Classes
- IELTS English preparation is important for students who are planning to study for their degrees. In KIS, lecturers prepare students for the IELTS examinations, a required pre-requisite for most renowned universities worldwide.
Guidance and preparation for UCAS applications to universities in the UK
Assistance in scholarship applications
- KIS assists students on scholarship applications to affiliated and other universities of the student’s choice.
Practical Science Lab is compulsory for Science students
- Students taking Sciences (Biology, Chemistry & Physics) will frequent the school science laboratories for practical lessons.
Safe study environment
- Study in a beautiful, landscaped, safe and sound environment with 24-hour security provided