The KINGSLEY INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL is committed to ensure the personal data security of all Users as required under the laws in Malaysia generally and the PDPA, 2010 specifically.
The Internet, being an open environment, necessitates that the KINGSLEY INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL shall not be able to guarantee and warrant that all data collected shall not be accessed, copied, disclosed, altered or otherwise tampered with.
Types of data that may be collected
· Name, title, honorific, education background and other related information
· Contact information such as mobile and phone numbers, house address, email address and other contact details.
· Demographic information such as race, religion, gender, preferences and interests
· Any other information relevant to surveys and/or those related to our products and services inquiries
Treatment of collected data
· Internal record keeping.
· For products and services offer and/or improvement
· KINGSLEY INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL may from time to time send promotional materials on new or existing products & services, special offers, events or other information that the KINGSLEY INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL is of the view that you may find interesting using the contact and other details which you have provided.
· KINGSLEY INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL may also use your information to contact you for market research and surveys purposes.
· Any other marketing and promotional activities that the KINGSLEY INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL is of the view that you may find interesting using the details which you have provided.
The KINGSLEY INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL shall not sell, distribute, lease or otherwise disclose any data collected herein to any other third parties save and except as outlined above or permitted by the User or is required by law to do so.
The User’s personal information may be utilised by KINGSLEY INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL to send promotional information about third parties which KINGSLEY INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL is of the view that User may find interesting if the User allows for the same.
Under no circumstances will the data collected be sold or manipulated in any way and for any other commercial reasons except as disclosed herein above.
The User may accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but may be modified to decline selected cookies. This may, however, prevent the User from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Controlling of personal information
· whenever the User is asked to fill in a form on the website, check the box provided to disallow consent for the information to be provided to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
· if the User has previously agreed to KINGSLEY INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL using the personal information collected, the User may change his mind at any time by writing to or emailing the same to email@example.com
The User may request details of personal information which the KINGSLEY INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL holds about the User under the PDPA, 2010 by sending such request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event the User believes that any information of the User envisaged herein in the KINGSLEY INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL’s possession is incorrect, inaccurate and or incomplete, please write to or email the KINGSLEY INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL as soon as possible, at the above address or email@example.com for the KINGSLEY INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL’s immediate and prompt action.
The KINGSLEY INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL and its Holding Company the Kingsley International Sdn. Bhd. (collectively herein referred to as KINGSLEY INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL) is committed to ensure your personally identifiable information (personal data) be treated in accordance with the present legal and regulatory demands in force in Malaysia.
This serves as a notice to you informing how the KINGSLEY INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL may be processing and treating your personal data. The KINGSLEY INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL processes your personal data such as name, identity card information, passport information, title, honorific, education background, records & performances and skills; contact information, mobile & phone numbers, house address, email address, mobile contacts like whatsapp, twitter, google+, viber, skype, wechat, facebook and/or linkedin; demographic information such as race, religion, gender, preferences and interests and financial background AND any other information relevant to you being a student, graduate, alumnus, staff, vendor, contractor, agent, partner or affiliate (whichever is applicable) which you have in the past provided and consented to provide and/or which personal data derived and arising out of your contract, contact/ relation with KINGSLEY INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL.
Further, your personal data may be disclosed to the KINGSLEY INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL’s strategic partners, professional advisers such as lawyers, accountants and auditors, governmental agencies and or vendors whether within or outside Malaysia directly or via their agents, representatives or servants for the Purposes.
In certain circumstances, you may have provided the KINGSLEY INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL personal data relating to others (such as spouse, parent(s), guardian(s) and/or sibling(s) for the Purposes. For these personal data, you expressly warrant and represent to the KINGSLEY INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL that you have permission, consent or assent from the same to provide such personal data to the KINGSLEY INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL.
We trust that you agree and consent to the above about how your personal data is processed by the KINGSLEY INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL.
You may request details of your personal data which the KINGSLEY INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL holds about you under the PDPA, 2010 by sending such request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and may also request for the correction, deletion and update of your personal data in the KINGSLEY INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL’s possession, which is incorrect, inaccurate and or incomplete provided always that your personal data under items (vii) and (viii) above shall not be applicable to this statement herein.