INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS @ ML-KIS
Visa Application Procedures
Maple Leaf Kingsley International School (Malaysia) is ready to assist oversea parents in applying student and guardian (one parent only) visa. In order to smoothen the process for visa application, the following documents should be prepared in advance and sent to our Registrar:
1) Parents' marriage certificate (photocopy)*
2) Student's birth certificate (photocopy)*
3) Full passport (photocopy) of student and one parent (for guardian visa)
4) Previous academic result (photocopy)**
5) Previous school leaving certificate (photocopy)**
6) 4 passport-size photographs of student and both parents (white colour background)
* Certificates in foreign language must be translated into English and certified by the Ministry of Home Affairs of the respective country or the Embassy in Malaysia.
** Certificates in foreign language must be translated into English and certified by the respective school.
Visa application can only be done after your arrival in Malaysia with the relevant documents mentioned above and a valid travel visa.
If you would like to know more about the application procedures, please contact our Customer Service personnel at +603 5481 6090. You are welcomed to send us an email as well at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: The actual application process may varied from time to time according to immigration requirement.
All student must sit for our placement test before gaining entry into the respective level. Students from abroad will sit for the placement test after they arrive in Malaysia, and will be placed into the respective level after the placement test.
For students who come from non-English speaking background, they will join additional English class (EAL classes) for a minimum of 6 months before they join the mainstream class to enable them to catch up with their lessons.
International Payment through Flywire
Maple leaf Kingsley International School has partnered with Flywire to provide international parents with an easy and secure method of sending international payments. Parents will be able to track the progress of their payment online, or in the Flywire app and receive email or text alerts each step of the way.
Access the platform via – kingsley.flywire.com
To learn more about Flywire, watch this video – https://vimeo.com/153781014